Monday, April 20, 2009

My trip to SDC

That day was fun! , but I think that it still can improve more.

Our first stop was at the few stations outside. We got to try out how to put a small fire out and use the fire hose, and learned more about the Civil defence's equipments. Most of them were quite cool.

Then, we went indoors andplay a mini gameshow. It was very fun! We won in the end too! Then, we took a fifteen-minute break, before setting off to our next station - a monopoly game!

It was'nt actually a monopoly game, but the rules were about the same with each other. Me and friends, charissa, hanisah and syafiqah were in a group and I was the banker. The game was all about the stock market and stuff. I laughed when all the stocks lowered to 0!

After that, we got back to SQPS.

It was a perfect day for me as I really need to relax after all the revision for EXAM, and my wish came true. I hope that SQPS can give us more field trips in the future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment